Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Living Consciously – In spite of distractions like “Swine Flu”

Yesterday, I mentioned that the first step to living more consciously is to trust the power of our intention – regardless of how things seem to be going. Today we have a good example of those distractions. The new hybrid flu they’re calling “swine flu” has got everyone distracted for now.
Still, deception loses its power when it’s exposed, as this article does with this new GM disease. Also, the power of living consciously is no better demonstrated than in the neutralizing of these manmade threats. Remember how the last two pandemic threats mysteriously disappeared from the news? Watch it happen again.

Here’s a little story about how conscious living can take hold and make a big difference: A while back I sent in my water purifier to get serviced, and it never returned. The place I sent it had gone out of business. I couldn’t afford a new one, so I had to deal with the water myself.
I started blessing our drinking water, sending it all the love I could. This led to blessing the kids’ juice and food in the mornings. That blessing led to sending a little personal prayer for each of them into their food and lives and out into the universe.

Each time I did this, I felt love come alive in me. I wake up slowly and maybe a little grumpy just like everyone else, but this simple act of blessing the food and water gave my consciousness a jump-start in the morning. Since that started, I’ve recognized the need to bring that level of consciousness into every aspect of my life all day long. It’s a formidable goal, but step by step, I’m sure it’s also an achievable goal.

Today, I’m praying for a quick resolution to the new hybrid flu. Although they call it “Swine Flu” it’s really a combination of Bird Flu (again) and swine flu. There's only one way a bird disease and a swine disease can combine, and it take intervention by man.

We neutralized their last attempts to release a GM flu, and we’ll do it again. Actually, we’re getting better at putting down their attempts to create chaos and fear all the time. I’d think it’d be downright embarrassing to be on the wrong side these days. Still, they keep trying….

Watch hell break loose if you have to but pray for peace. Trust the power of your focus and stay focused on living consciouly in a harmonious and peaceful world.

Blessings and hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment